Your unwanted collectibles can provide much needed elderly pet care for older animals.
Why Donate to the Elderly Pet Organization?
- Receive a tax deduction
- Make space in your closet for new collectibles
- Make a difference in the life of an elderly pet
- Feel great that you are putting your unwanted collectibles to good use
Some collectibles we love:
- Disney collectibles
- Vintage and antique collectibles
- Comics and trading cards
- Collectible figurines & statues
- Collectible toys & action figures
We hope you consider doing this, it GREATLY supports our mission.
Please Note: We are only accepting guaranteed authentic designer clothing, shoes, handbags, jewelry, watches, Disney items, electronics, musical instruments, home decor, collectibles and brand new items at this time.
Please do not send baby items, artwork, picture frames, sippy cups, used toys or stuffed animals or large heavy, awkward or bulky item. Items should be freshly laundered, clean, odor free and damage free with no rips, tears, holes, piling or stains.
It’s easy to donate! Just 2 Steps!!
- Get a mailing label
- Fill a big box and mail us your items
(please note, you may mail a box heavier than 5 pounds but only one box per label is accepted)
Our goal is to raise money to provide one year of free pet insurance to pet parents who are in need. While this program is not available yet, your generous donation will help us reach our goal of no pet parent ever having to choose between finances and a pet’s well being.