Your collectibles can provide access to vital resources for at-risk senior pets. Donate unwanted collectibles to charity. Simply box and mail your items to us.
Types of collections or collectibles we accept that goes a long way to helping senior pets:
- Comic Book Donations
- Collectible Toys Donations
- Sports Memorabilia
- Currency Donations
- Collectible Coins Donations
- Musical Equipment
- Antiques Donations
- Vintage Jewelry Donations
- Vintage Camera Donations
- Disney Collections
- American Girl Dolls & Accessories
- Vintage Pottery Collections
- Elvis, Michael Jordan & Other Celebrity Memorabilia
- Sneaker Collections
We do not accept large, awkward, or heavy items like framed art larger than 8″x10″. Please only send items that are small enough to fit in a 12″ x 12″ x 12″ box. If you do not see your collection listed, please contact us at 401-285-0066.
Why Donate to the Elderly Pet Organization?
- Receive a tax donation
- Make space for new items
- Make a difference in the life of an elderly pet
- Feel great that you are putting your unwanted items to good use
We hop you consider doing this, it Greatly supports our mission.
Learn about the Rehoming Project
If you would like to support the Elderly Pet Organization in its efforts to provide vital resources to at-risk senior pets and to promote awareness about responsible rehoming, consider making a donation today. Just $1 per day and we can change the course for millions of unwanted pets.
Make a Donation Today.