At the Elderly Pet Organization, our mission is to provide information and education about the care and treatment of elderly pets and to help pet parents prepare for the illnesses and accidents that may afflict an aging pet. A sponsorship will allow us to continue our mission and also offer free pet insurance to at risk pets throughout the US.
As a sponsor of the Elderly Pet Organization, your organization will enjoy the following:
- Year long premium placement on our sponsor and partners page
- Your own dedicated landing page on our website with exclusive information about your company, your products, and other information that may pertain to elderly pets.
- Link from our sponsor page to your dedicated landing page and to your business website.
- Premium placement in our email marketing and outbound promotion.
- Tail Waggin’ Sponsor – $50,000 and up
- Snuggle Buddy Sponsor – $25,000 – $49,999
- Best Friend Sponsor – $10,000 – $24,999
- Paw Prints Sponsor – $5,000 – $9,999
- Fur Ball Sponsor – $2,500 – $4,999
- Pet Lover Sponsor – up to $2,499
- Donation Drop Off Drive Sponsor
To sponsor the Elderly Pet Organization, mail your sponsorship donation to:
The Elderly Pet Organization
10 Alpine Ridge
Smithfield, RI 02917
Another way to support the Elderly Pet Organization as a partner sponsor is to host a donation drop off drive. RI based companies can collect items from pet parents that we will collect and sell online to benefit elderly pets.
It’s a great community building initiative that your pet parents will be happy to be a part of and a great way to generate “giving back / doing good” top of mind awareness for your organization. If you’d like to partner with us and host a donation drop off drive at your business location, learn more about how you can support us with a drive.
For more information on our sponsor program or to speak with our director, please contact us at 401-285-0066 or firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form and we will be in touch with you.
To view our current list of sponsors, partners and affiliates, visit our partners and sponsors page.
We truly appreciate your consideration!